Apparthotel in Cannes on the French Riviera
We are all in a very exceptional and inevitable situation right now because of the COVID-19 epidemic.
In this context and following the measures announced by the government, our residence is forced to remain closed until June 4, 2020.
This period may be extended according to the measures of the public authorities.
Exceptional measures have been put in place by the government to maintain the economic, financial and social stability of the country and in particular that of the tourism sector, by specifically authorizing tourism professionals to issue a credit for stays canceled due to this health crisis.
If you have a reservation that is affected, your stay is being canceled.
We will send you a credit corresponding to the sums already paid for your stay.
This credit will be valid for 18 months from the date of issue and to be used for a future stay to be completed by December 15, 2021.
If your new stay is more expensive, the difference with the credit will have to be paid.
If your new stay is cheaper, the difference will be the subject of a valid credit during the period of validity of the initial credit.
We are aware of the inconvenience caused but we are facing an exceptional situation which requires exceptional measures.
We are currently receiving calls and emails and are committed to responding to all inquiries as quickly as possible.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Rest assured that the safety and health of our customers, employees and partners are our top priorities.
All our teams spare no effort and are fully mobilized to listen to you.
You can also count on our commitment to plan your next stay plans.
We remain alert to developments and will let you know if we need to make other decisions.
CANNES CROISETTE PRESTIGE APPARTHOTEL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I have an upcoming trip, should I report that I will not be coming?
No action is necessary for all customers who have or have had a reservation in the coming weeks (March 15 to June 4, 2020).The concerned stays are being canceled. We will contact you by email.
What is your compensation policy?
In this exceptional context, exceptional measures have been announced aimed at maintaining the economic, financial and social stability of the country and in particular that of the tourism sector, which has been greatly affected by this health crisis. The Ministry of Economy and Finance therefore issued an ordinance on March 25, 2020 which specifically authorizes tourism professionals to issue a credit for stays canceled due to the health crisis.
Your stay has been canceled:
You will receive a credit note corresponding to the full amount paid by e-mail. It will be valid for 18 months from the date of issue and be valid for a future stay to be completed by December 15, 2021.
What are the general and specific conditions of this credit? And how to use it?
With this credit, you will be able to book a new stay under the following conditions:
- The credit is valid for 18 months from the date of issue, for a stay to be completed by December 15th, 2021.
- The new reservation (date and / or residence) is valid subject to availability.
- If the price of the new reservation is higher, the customer will have to pay the price difference.
- If the price of the new reservation is lower, the price difference remains available on your credit valid only on a new reservation (with validity of 18 months from the date of issue of your initial credit).
- For any request for cancellation after 15/09/2020 of the new booked stay, the general conditions of sale apply.
- Please note that all of the remaining terms and conditions apply to the reservation.
- The credit cannot be redeemed for cash during the 18 month period and can only be spent on the residence.
Can I get a refund?
In this exceptional context, exceptional measures have been put in place by the government in order to maintain the economic, financial and social stability of the country and in particular that of the tourism sector, by specifically authorizing tourism professionals to issue a credit for stays canceled due to this health crisis.
We hope you will understand that in this way we offer you flexibility and that we adapt as best as possible to this exceptional situation.
If however, after the 18 months of postponement offered, you were unable to book a new stay, we will reimburse your stay in full.
Many of you contact us and we thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
We do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
When do you expect a return to normal?
We remain attentive to the development of the situation. We will follow directions from government and health officials and will advise clients if we are required to make other decisions.
Ideally situated in the middle of the Rue d’Antibes, the Cannes Croisette Prestige residential hotel enjoys a privileged location in downtown Cannes: a mere stone’s throw away from the Croisette and its beaches, and a 10-minute walk from the Palais des Congrès et des Festivals.
Its easy access to the Gambetta market (fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers, local produce, etc.), minimarts and food shops offers the ideal opportunity to amble along the stalls within a 100-metre radius. With a wide choice of bars, restaurants and gourmet food shops just a leisurely walk from your flat, you can fill your evenings with plenty of relaxation and variety.
The Cannes Croisette Prestige residential hotel offers some of the most spacious flats in Cannes, equipped and furnished to make you feel at home. The amenities are suited for both family holidays and business trips.
Occupying a surface area of 50 m² to 120 m², the furnished flats are air-conditioned and soundproofed. These stylish flats offer spacious areas that have been designed to combine work with pleasure. They have all been attractively decorated according to the theme and colours of Mediterranean plants, including Agave, Bamboo, Mimosa, Eucalyptus, Cycad and Jasmine.
The warm colours, exotic names and original decor give each flat its own individual character, representing the perfect hideaway during your stay in Cannes.
The living room comprises a comfortable sofa bed for two people, in addition to the beds available in the bedrooms. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and separate toilet. Many flats boast a terrace or balcony.
Our reception desk is open seven days a week, all year long, from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and, again, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Our staff is multilingual (French – English – Italian).
Private spaces can be booked at special rates in a secure car park near our residence.
Ranging from two to five rooms, our 17 flats comprise:
- A fully-equipped kitchen: large fridge-freezer – vitroceramic hobs – washing machine – dishwasher – oven – microwave – coffee machine – tea-pot - kettle – toaster – Nespresso machine - tableware – cookware
- Safe, suitable for laptops
- Iron and ironing board
- Two plasma television sets per flat, with French and foreign satellite channels
- DVD player
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Direct telephone line and individual telephone number
- Intercom and videophone systems, CCTV in the entrance hall, security doors
- On request: hotel service sheets, towels, bathrobes (in addition to the linen provided on arrival), additional beds, baby cots
- Final cleaning only is included in the rate for the falt. Housekeeping on request is a premium service and is not included